Wakeboarder Forum Index

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   StatisticsStats   FavoritesFavorites   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages  Log inLog in 
BlogsBlogs   

Byerly conspiracy board help, cable park

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Wakeboarder Forum Index -> Cable Parks and Slider Talk
View previous topic :: View next topic  
newwaker

PostPosted: Mar 29, 2015 3:09 am    Post subject: Byerly conspiracy board help, cable park Reply with quote

Any help would be greatly appreciated!
I recently bought a byerly conspiracy 2014 board. I mainly go to cable parks and have been told that the conspiracy will not hold up well because it was made for behind the boat.

Is it true that the board will only last a few times at the park and it isn't good for the park? I thought that a wakeboard would be durable because it is a wakeboard? Does this mean I need to get a new wakeboard one just for the parks?

Any advisory would be greatly appreciated

flixmaster
Site Owner
Site Owner

PostPosted: May 19, 2015 6:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The board you have might not have a slider base so that might be why some are saying that it will not last longer.

I suggest just renting a board from the park. They all have a rental program. Ride a park board until you decide that you are going to ride all the time on the cable. Save your board for the boat.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Blog Visit poster's website
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Wakeboarder Forum Index -> Cable Parks and Slider Talk All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Add To Favorites

Jump to: