Wakeboarder Forum Index

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   StatisticsStats   FavoritesFavorites   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages  Log inLog in 
BlogsBlogs   

ACME 2315 4-Blade 15" x 12" PROP

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Integrity_Essentials
Criminal
Criminal

City: Chattanooga

PostPosted: Oct 14, 2014 8:45 am    Post subject: ACME 2315 4-Blade 15" x 12" PROP Reply with quote

Hey guys, I'm getting married in 25 days and I ended up selling my SANTE 230. I had bought this replacement prop at the begining of summer, but never installed it. It is literally brand new. It did get wet from some equipment sitting on the box and it made some odd discoloration, but that would not affect the performance and I imagine it would go away as all props start to turn color with exposure to water. It's boxed up with all original packaging in the garage and ready to ship. This prop is highly sought after for Nautiques according to ACME and it is constantly on back order. It is reccomended if you heavily weigh your boat down or if you have the smaller engine that seems to bogg down getting out of the hole. It does fit the Super Air 230 and the G-series boats, but I am not sure what other applications. I am pretty sure they put this on some of the Malibu's too. You can get more information from these two websites:

http://www.acmemarine.com/prop-list_ski-boat.php
http://www.wakemakers.com/acme-2315-propeller.html

List Price was $719, and I paid $659+tax. I was hoping to sell it for $500, but I see that wakemakers lowered their price to $574.99+shipping. The lowest I would go on this is $475 (I'll cover up to $25 shipping). Let me know if you are interested. Thanks!

SPECS:
ACME 2315 PROP

Part# DIA Pitch Cup BLD Bore ROT
2315 15.00 12.000 0.105 cup 4 1 1/8" LH

Prop3.JPG

Description:
 Filesize:  103.05 KB
 Viewed:  7818 Time(s)

Prop2.JPG

Description:
 Filesize:  107.7 KB
 Viewed:  7818 Time(s)

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Wakeboarder Forum Index -> Classified Ads All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Add To Favorites

Jump to: