Wakeboarder Forum Index

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   StatisticsStats   FavoritesFavorites   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages  Log inLog in 
BlogsBlogs   

Must be the election stress, lunch was....interesting
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

View previous topic :: View next topic  
ontrider
Ladies Man
Ladies Man

City: Russia

PostPosted: Feb 09, 2009 2:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

10K for a Gekko
jt09
Ladies Man
Ladies Man

City: Austin

PostPosted: Feb 09, 2009 3:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

nu2dagam wrote:
All I hear is crickets Wink

that's because i went to go see a client.

look, i don't know you and honestly, i've never given much thought to anything you've posted before, but you are crawfishing like a mother here. if you say you don't want any "internet enemies" and it's all just fun and games, fine, i'll take you at your word. but i'll go back to a previous comment and say you need to work on your internet conversation skills if that is indeed true. if you think what you posted was funny or sarcastic, it sure as hell didn't come across that way.
kavlock99
Wakeboarder.Commie
Wakeboarder.Commie

City: St. Louis

PostPosted: Feb 09, 2009 3:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Num-chuck skillz, internet conversation skillz.... girls like guys with skillz!
nu2dagam
Addict
Addict

PostPosted: Feb 09, 2009 5:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Look man, I thought it was funny and sarcastic and that is how we mess with each other where I am from, but try not to take the high road too much, you slung plenty of mud yourself. Talking about I suck at debating and cant follow conversations and need to quit talking and dont know this and that. If you want to come on here and take an apology from me, do it sincerely and dont talk about me back peddling and shiat and tell me I need to learn something. I was sincere and thought we were laughing and battling wits at the same time.
jt09
Ladies Man
Ladies Man

PostPosted: Feb 09, 2009 6:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i said that stuff because i meant it. i certainly wasn't kidding. if you say you were, fine, i'll take your word for it.
jt09
Ladies Man
Ladies Man

PostPosted: Dec 08, 2011 9:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

just another reason why you shouldn't throw your butts on the ground.

http://news.yahoo.com/cigarette-butt-leads-arrest-31-old-maine-murder-005347868.html

Cigarette butt leads to arrest in 31-year-old Maine murder case

(Reuters) - DNA evidence from a discarded cigarette butt has led to an arrest in a 31-year-old Maine murder case, in which a young woman was slain after leaving a bar late at night, authorities say.

A laboratory matched DNA from one of suspect Jay Mercier's cigarette butts with sperm found on the body of victim Rita St. Pierre, Maine Deputy Attorney General William Stokes said.

Mercier smoked the cigarette outside his house during an interview with police, who picked up the butt and had it tested, he said.

St. Pierre, 20, was killed after leaving a bar to walk or hitchhike home late on July 4, 1980.

Her partially nude body was found near a road in the small town of Anson, Maine. She had been bludgeoned and run over by a vehicle, according to a state police affidavit.

Mercier, a laborer, was identified as a so-called person of interest after witnesses told investigators they had seen him alone in his truck near the bar when St. Pierre left.

During the initial investigation, although police searched his truck and took prints of its tire treads, they did not find enough evidence to arrest him, the affidavit said.

However, during an interview with a state police detective outside his house in Industry, Maine, in January 2010, Mercier smoked cigarettes, it said. He denied ever meeting St. Pierre or having sex with her, it said.

Police Detective Bryant Jacques gathered one of Mercier's cigarette butts, according to the affidavit.

The DNA match enabled police to get a warrant allowing them to swab Mercier's mouth for more DNA and other tests, Stokes said.

Mercier, 56, entered a plea of not guilty to murder in state court in Somerset County, Maine, on Monday. He was arrested in September and denied bail.

John Alsop, Mercier's court-appointed defense lawyer, has argued for his client to be released pending trial, which is likely to be scheduled for the middle of next year.

"He has been confronted by the police literally from Day One," Alsop said. "He's always denied involvement."
jt09
Ladies Man
Ladies Man

PostPosted: Sep 17, 2014 12:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

vette74
Wakeboarder.Commie
Wakeboarder.Commie

City: Houston

PostPosted: Sep 18, 2014 6:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Speaking of Commodore. What ever happened to him?
jt09
Ladies Man
Ladies Man

PostPosted: Sep 18, 2014 6:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

got a kid or two (maybe #2 is on the way?..can't recall exactly), still jeeping it up and living in nashville. hooked up w/ him and mrs. commodore a year or so ago when i was visiting my sister there.
chavez
Ladies Man
Ladies Man

City: Roseville

PostPosted: Sep 18, 2014 6:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

They are up to 2 now. No cricket attacks lately. If I was him I'd be watching my 6. Those crickets are up to no good and probably planning a major offensive.

RIP MHL 04/25/1958 - 01/11/2006
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Wakeboarder Forum Index -> Non-Wakeboarding All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
Page 5 of 5

Add To Favorites

Jump to: