Wakeboarder Forum Index

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   StatisticsStats   FavoritesFavorites   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages  Log inLog in 
BlogsBlogs   

fs: 2014 slingshot windsor

View previous topic :: View next topic  
svnfightsvn
Criminal
Criminal

PostPosted: Jul 27, 2014 4:50 pm    Post subject: fs: 2014 slingshot windsor Reply with quote

I have a 2014 slingshot windsor for sale. Size 141.
Sick board, I think I just should have gone with the 137...the 141 is too big for me. Ridden behind the boat 3 times and 1 time at the cable (jibtopia). No dings, dents, chips, etc.
$300 + shipping

We are proud to introduce the Windsor Pro for 2014, designed by yours truly, Wake Park World Champion James Windsor. James came to Slingshot looking for the ultimate park board and over the past 9 months we have teamed up to produce one of our best park boards to date.
The Windsor features our softest tip and tail in the line which allows riders to lock into presses with ease, while the stiffer belly helps the board maintain its shape and speed on the water when it comes time to rail into an air trick. The new EverShred (ES) Base is also a great fit for the Windsor as it offers the most “con- trolled” slide on the rails that Slingshot has ever offered.

svnfightsvn
Criminal
Criminal

PostPosted: Aug 11, 2014 12:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

SOLD!!!!!!!!!!!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Wakeboarder Forum Index -> Classified Ads All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Add To Favorites

Jump to: