Wakeboarder Forum Index

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   StatisticsStats   FavoritesFavorites   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages  Log inLog in 
BlogsBlogs   

speedo not working

View previous topic :: View next topic  
brdlndrman_84

City: pocahontas

PostPosted: May 08, 2014 10:41 am    Post subject: speedo not working Reply with quote

2013 supra 21v. dealer said speedo is linked to my gps for it to work but both speedos are not working neither is cruise. they told me that the paddle wheel is a back up speedometer. any solutions?
flixmaster
Site Owner
Site Owner

PostPosted: May 26, 2014 8:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Isn't your boat still under warranty?

If your boat is a 2013 drop the boat off at the dealer and have them fix the problem. If you cannot get anything resolved from the dealer contact Supra boats.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Blog Visit poster's website
brdlndrman_84

City: pocahontas

PostPosted: May 27, 2014 4:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yea it is under warranty. My dealer is 3.5 hrs away from me. And they have been backed up for 3-4 weeks and I work six days a week hard to know when I can take a day off and them fit me in the same time that way I only make one trip. Just thinking if it's something easy I could fix it. But have been talking to my dealer and they are sending me new gps puck. Cause lat and long now working in nav.

Didn't know if anyone else was having this problem, maybe they knew something and it was an easy fix.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Wakeboarder Forum Index -> DIY Projects All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Add To Favorites

Jump to: