Wakeboarder Forum Index

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   StatisticsStats   FavoritesFavorites   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages  Log inLog in 
BlogsBlogs   

Watson Hybrid or Bill/ William?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Wakeboarder Forum Index -> General Wakeboarding Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ehcanadian

PostPosted: Apr 29, 2014 4:57 am    Post subject: Watson Hybrid or Bill/ William? Reply with quote

Hey guys, first post here but have been here a while. Anyway I'm looking for a new board for this year and am caught between the Bill and Watson Hybrid I threw the William in there because I'm not sure how much if any cable I will be riding this year. Im currently using a Harley 143 grind.

Details intermediate-advanced rider. Big wake to wake stuff but sometimes will take it out to the flats.

Last question, if i choose to go bill/ william would the 140 or 145 be a better choice? I'm 5'10 180 lbs

Thank you all!
flixmaster
Site Owner
Site Owner

PostPosted: Apr 29, 2014 6:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

at 180lbs I would do the 140 size board.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Blog Visit poster's website
ehcanadian

PostPosted: May 03, 2014 1:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

flixmaster wrote:
at 180lbs I would do the 140 size board.
Thanks for the response! Only reason I'm thinking the 145 is because the board is thinner at the waist. William at 145 is 16.9 inches and the 140 is 16.8 Inches. While the harley I ride now is a 143 at 17.3. Still think the 140 would be okay or should I push to the 145? I do plan on bulking over the summer but no where past 195. Thanks again!
flixmaster
Site Owner
Site Owner

PostPosted: May 03, 2014 4:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think at that weight the 140 is still your best option or at least the middle size board in each series you are looking at. We have the Bills and William boards in stock at boardstop if you decide on one.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Blog Visit poster's website
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Wakeboarder Forum Index -> General Wakeboarding Discussion All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Add To Favorites

Jump to: