Wakeboarder Forum Index

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   StatisticsStats   FavoritesFavorites   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages  Log inLog in 
BlogsBlogs   

FS: 2010 Mastercraft X-Star

View previous topic :: View next topic  
V8 Killer
Outlaw
Outlaw

City: Bridgeport

PostPosted: Apr 09, 2013 8:24 pm    Post subject: FS: 2010 Mastercraft X-Star Reply with quote

MUST SELL - HIGHLY MOTIVATED - New boat arrived 5/21

For Sale: 2010 XStar with MCX 350 HP motor and Mastercraft Trailer.

Only used locally and in fresh water. 573 hours. WOAH, did I just say 573 hours? Yes, yes I did. This is a single owner X-Star that we actually USE. Why people buy $100k boats for them to sit on their dock so they can brag about them - I have no idea!
This boat with 573 hours is in better shape than MANY of the boats with 150 hours. I've seen a lot of boats with my time on the lake and believe me, mine is in really solid condition. We dry it and wipe down with vinegar water, clean it, wax it, treat the seats, never been smoked on, etc. etc. A small group of us go out every weekend from April - October and we put almost 200 hours a season on it. While everyone else sits and drinks, we wakeboard. That's just the truth!

Options include a complete Fly High FULLY INTEGRATED Wet-Sac system. At the push of a button you'll have 2,500 pounds of ballast fill up...no throwing pumps over the side of your boat and waiting 45 minutes.
Fully integrated tower camera system!
Upgraded prop from Texas MasterCraft - pulls a boat full of people + ballast + Wet-Sacs out of the water without an issue.
Custom Green exterior - 1 of a kind. Green was not a factory color in 2010, this was a custom color that cost extra (don't remember how much).
350hp MCX Motor
Bow Filler Cushion (love it!).
2 x JL tower speakers with forward facing lights
Extra amp
Mooring cover
Bimini top
Perfect Pass
Snap out carpet
Rear transom remote
3-outlet heater including 1 below the driver's seat
Teak platform
Standard features such as BIG Computer, Ipod connector, AUX connector, etc.

This X-Star has had the fuel pump replaced under warranty. That is GOOD news. Why? Because the one failure every X-Star has, eventually, is their fuel pump. I've already had this one replaced, reducing your chances of an issue.

NOTE: Some of my pictures show a very large WetSounds speaker system hanging from the tower. This system is NOT included. I have over $14,000+ into the aftermarket stereo and it does NOT come with the boat. I am selling these speakers separately. The JL speakers with the forward facing lights are reinstalled on the tower and fully functional. The WetSounds system was professionally installed and removed, no wires cut in any way. The stock stereo from MasterCraft is fully reinstalled and works 100% perfectly.

Flaws: VERY, VERY few. If you see it you won't believe it has almost 600 hours on it. The small middle seat in the rear has 3 puncture wounds in it from a friend's wakeboard that had ice-skate-sharp fins. If this becomes an issue I'll just buy you a new one from your local MasterCraft dealer. It could also be repaired by a vinyl repair guy, I just haven't done it.
Stickers on the sides of the boat have some wear/scratching from docking.
Minor scuffs on the rear right above the teak where noobs would scratch it up with their wakeboard getting it on. There are maybe 2-3 scuffs here total.

Always stored under cover, in cradle, on my covered dock April-Oct and stored in my garage the other half of the year. Never stored outside.

$67,999 OBO.
Location: Near Dallas / Fort Worth. Currently its at my ranch house in Paradise, TX.
*Ferrari not included, but everything is for sale! Smile

Contact me: Via PM here or my Facebook which is linked in my signature.

Cheers,

Dusty

Last edited by V8 Killer on May 21, 2013 8:27 am; edited 3 times in total
shaggyboarder
Wakeboarder.Commie
Wakeboarder.Commie

City: ft. laud.... hook me up with a pull

PostPosted: Apr 10, 2013 8:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Boat looks awesome... looks like some nice toys in that garage as well.
V8 Killer
Outlaw
Outlaw

PostPosted: Apr 30, 2013 9:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Still for sale. Preferably to someone with a credit score over 500. Smile

Ah the joys of selling a used boat...

skye120
Criminal
Criminal

City: Knoxville

PostPosted: May 05, 2013 4:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Your boat is dope!! I have the credit just not the cash, can we put it on like a 60 year note? lol Good luck with sale
V8 Killer
Outlaw
Outlaw

PostPosted: May 21, 2013 8:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Price dropped to $67,999obo due to arrival of my new boat.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Wakeboarder Forum Index -> Classified Ads All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Add To Favorites

Jump to: