Wakeboarder Forum Index

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   StatisticsStats   FavoritesFavorites   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages  Log inLog in 
BlogsBlogs   

Cable raleys?`

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Wakeboarder Forum Index -> Cable Parks and Slider Talk
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ronix14

PostPosted: Aug 22, 2011 6:44 pm    Post subject: Cable raleys?` Reply with quote

So I've gone to the cable park a few times and are comfortable riding and can do 3's and tantrums off kickers so know I want to learn to cable raley in the flats. Does anybody know how to do one?
c.w.arnold2@gmail.com

PostPosted: Aug 29, 2011 2:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

does anyone know of a cable park in south carolina. been wanting to go to one,but cant seem to find one.
Thrasha

PostPosted: Jan 26, 2012 3:23 pm    Post subject: Re: Cable raleys?` Reply with quote

ronix14 wrote:
So I've gone to the cable park a few times and are comfortable riding and can do 3's and tantrums off kickers so know I want to learn to cable raley in the flats. Does anybody know how to do one?

Ive just learnt how to do them. Well i havent perfected them yet but i have landed a handfull.

Basically start cutting out at the corner or just after the corner. When u have a fair bit of cut/tension, push deep with your back leg and dig your leading leg as if you are kicking a ball that is behind u. doing it this way i do a crypt raley (land switch) or you dig both heals backwards and this throws u up. Just remember to pull the rope back to your leading hip to bring u back up right. i also find that u need to look at the cable leader when u dig.

there is a hand full of tutorials on youtube. I personally got lessons with a local pro.
zeldadixie

City: Beaverton

PostPosted: Aug 30, 2012 8:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

What's the best cable park??
tdickman4
Criminal
Criminal

City: Cincinnati

PostPosted: Oct 10, 2012 5:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The best cable park is the closest one to you
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Wakeboarder Forum Index -> Cable Parks and Slider Talk All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Add To Favorites

Jump to: