Wakeboarder Forum Index

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   StatisticsStats   FavoritesFavorites   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages  Log inLog in 
BlogsBlogs   

Thanks already!

View previous topic :: View next topic  
U.P.BorderBoarder

City: Sault Ste. Marie

PostPosted: Aug 07, 2012 6:40 am    Post subject: Thanks already! Reply with quote

I have been wakeboarding for about 7 years but this is the first time I have went more than a few times in a year. I wakeskate and snowboard as well. Just upgraded from a 2001 Liquid Force Search to a 2011 Hyperlite Clash with Remix bindings. Just got it in last night from the evo outlet and havent even got to try it out yet. Super pumped to go tonight. I can do simple things like surface 360s and ride switch and go hs w2w but Im looking forward to progressing now that I am finally going to be going out a lot more!

Anyways I just want to say thanks for everyones help already! I just discovered this site about a week ago and have pretty much read every post back to 2007 so far. It has given me a ton of insight on what I have been doing wrong and little things that I can do to improve. Im sure I will be back with more questions and maybe help others once I get a little better myself(may be a while before Im helping anyone). Thanks again everyone!! Very Happy
Ps205Rider
Outlaw
Outlaw

PostPosted: Aug 07, 2012 2:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Welcome U.P.BorderBoarder, the folks here are always full of great advice. I recently joined but prior to I had been lurking the forums for a couple of months doing the same as you, researching many different tricks that I was working on or I'm interested in. Less time to ride now though, as schools back in. Hope you progress well and feel free to ask any questions!
ediotism
Outlaw
Outlaw

PostPosted: Aug 08, 2012 5:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

welcome my good fellow rider Surprised
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Wakeboarder Forum Index -> Newbie Questions All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Add To Favorites

Jump to: