Wakeboarder Forum Index

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   StatisticsStats   FavoritesFavorites   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages  Log inLog in 
BlogsBlogs   

Tower Speaker Light Bar Combo

View previous topic :: View next topic  
helipilot

PostPosted: Feb 01, 2011 6:46 pm    Post subject: Tower Speaker Light Bar Combo Reply with quote

This is almost exactly what i'm looking for:

http://www.aerialwakeboarding.com/ProductDetails.asp?ProductCode=BT-TWBLTSPKLITE150-PA

...Except I have a phobia of shiny chrome stuff... Just not my style. Im looking for something similar but in black.

Any Ideas?

I would prefer it w/o speakers as I plan on installing Kicker HLCD's.

Thanks in advance!
Brit Rider
Wakeboarder.com Freak
Wakeboarder.com Freak

City: Cheshire, England

PostPosted: Feb 02, 2011 5:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

helipilot, If I were you I'd call Raul at DIYWake/Pyramid Manufacturing.

Get the parts... Have them powder coated or painted in flat black and build it like you want it.

Something minor to note... In that pic you posted, nothing is wired up, as soon as you add wires to both speaker cans, and all 4 lights it gets a lot less pretty. If building the thing yourself you can do your own wire runs, inside the tubing of the bar and keep it looking slick...

Cool

helipilot

PostPosted: Feb 02, 2011 6:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Brit Rider, The cool thing about this is that it comes pre wired... everything is ran through the tubing...

You are right though, I might be better off just building it myself. but where do i find the time... I think ill just settle for this right now: http://www.bulletlines.com/Fiber-Glass-Tower-Speaker-Enclosure-p/75.htm

They look clean and if my usual meticulousness holds true i should be able to route the wires in a clean manner. Ill worry about lights separate...

I have heard a lot of great things about DIY Wake but it seems they no longer offer most of their products in black... Would it be worth just getting things powder coated? Anyone had a tower powder coated and know around what it would cost?
Brit Rider
Wakeboarder.com Freak
Wakeboarder.com Freak

City: Cheshire, England

PostPosted: Feb 03, 2011 10:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

helipilot, Pre wired is somewhat misleading.... you still have to find a neat way of running 4 sets of speaker cable to the tower... and the position of the cans means you'll either need to run the cable back into the tubing of the light bar, or straight up... which looks pretty DIY.
diane21

PostPosted: Sep 13, 2011 11:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

E Series light bar is the brightest, most efficient LED light on the market and with patented hybrid reflectors, lights are 94% efficient, providing more light using less power and a 50,000 hour life expectancy
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Wakeboarder Forum Index -> Accessories All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Add To Favorites

Jump to: