Wakeboarder Forum Index

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   StatisticsStats   FavoritesFavorites   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages  Log inLog in 
BlogsBlogs   

Wooden Slider I made

View previous topic :: View next topic  
KSKENE

City: Eugene

PostPosted: Aug 23, 2011 9:19 pm    Post subject: Wooden Slider I made Reply with quote

Hey guys, I made this project last year for when I went up to Lake Powell. It was a 2 day project and cost 50 bucks so don't hate. haha

First I went to my local neighborhood lake, livin in the burbs haha, and asked them if they had any extra dock floats they could give me. They gave me two of these so I had to build the rail around them. I just took some 2x4's and some plywood and built a quick cage around the rail. Then did it all again lol.

bb by goducks247, on Flickr

aa by goducks247, on Flickr

I placed the two 2x6's (or 8's i forgot) on wooden blocks to suspend them over the base. I had one of the long boards over hang so i could hold the two bases together with ease. It ended up being just about 25' long which I can tell you, is not nearly long enough haha.

cc by goducks247, on Flickr

dd by goducks247, on Flickr
The rail went to good use and slid a lot better than i imagined. But sadly the concrete anchors i made broke free and we needed firewood... Sad next build will be pvc have mounts for mounting in semi deep water!
tdickman4
Criminal
Criminal

City: Cincinnati

PostPosted: Jan 24, 2013 5:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice! anyway you could get me some dock floats?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Wakeboarder Forum Index -> DIY Projects All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Add To Favorites

Jump to: