Wakeboarder Forum Index

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   StatisticsStats   FavoritesFavorites   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages  Log inLog in 
BlogsBlogs   

Westsounds...WOW!

View previous topic :: View next topic  
masscj7

City: Holyoke

PostPosted: Jul 01, 2011 12:17 pm    Post subject: Westsounds...WOW! Reply with quote

I will preface this by saying that I've been doing mobile electronics install now for 10 years. Roughly 5 years full time and 5 years as a hobby/under the table nice side gig, being up north, my bread and butter is remote starts, but still do a fair amount of full systems and a little custom work here and there.

I have worked with Pioneer, Kicker, Clarion, Alpine, JL, Polk, Infinity, JVC, Kenwood, Sony, Audison, Orion, and Hertz. So I've had the opportunity to touch a lot of vendors.

Well, I just finished installing my first Wetsounds components. I have a bunch of very shiny Wetsounds stuff sitting in my place for my boat, which I've yet to get to, but I just finished a 2001 Baja last night for a

Kenwood KMR700 (sweet deck with awesome technology of being a weather proof compartment for direct Ipod/Iphone connection inside of the radio chassis)

2 pairs of Wetsounds XS-650 Coaxs

1 Wetsounds Synch 4 running a sweet 2 ohm stable load on the rears and a bridged 4 ohm output on the front

2 Wetsounds XS-10FA subs

The quality of the XS-650 was amazing! Massive magnets, great rubber seals, excellent templates, hardware included, even plugs to keep the grills from shifting, two different terminal mounts, etc...

The amp, great finish, awesome cross over capability, 2 ohm stereo stable!! Rubber boots for the connection points. Awesome manual!!

This boat screams!! The sound quality and decibel level was ridiculous. Might have been the easiest tuning system I've ever done. Running the coax's full range, they sound amazing.

I have to build the sub box this weekend, I can't wait to swap the coax's over to high pass and add the subs and see what she'll really do.

I cannot wait to hook up my 3-Some, Synch 6, Synch 1, and my WS-420 Cool Cool
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Wakeboarder Forum Index -> Accessories All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Add To Favorites

Jump to: