Wakeboarder Forum Index

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   StatisticsStats   FavoritesFavorites   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages  Log inLog in 
BlogsBlogs   

Cable Park Business?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Wakeboarder Forum Index -> Business and Finance
View previous topic :: View next topic  
cheesewizz
Outlaw
Outlaw

PostPosted: Jun 29, 2010 3:32 pm    Post subject: Cable Park Business? Reply with quote

what are the ins and outs i think it would do amazing in my community, what are the laws about buying land and building a pond? and all the work/ maintenance gos into running a successful Park, how much cash would you need to start something like this up?
GnarShredd
Wakeboarder.Commie
Wakeboarder.Commie

City: St Pete.

PostPosted: Jul 14, 2010 4:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If you're really serious about looking in to it, get a hold of someone at http://www.thewakeparkproject.com/

I don't know any exact numbers however they are VERY expensive to start.

Most of the laws will be different depending on what area you are trying to set the project up in. The best thing would be to put some information together and take it to the city. They should at least be able to point you in the right direction.
rscott22
Criminal
Criminal

City: Waynesboro

PostPosted: Sep 14, 2010 11:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

If you would like a huge market that hasnt been even touched yet look in the MD, PA, VA area it's a huge poulation with no cable park. It would very easy to advertise and make alot of money fast and investors would like the accesibility to all the citys. Just some food for thought, I have always wanted to own my own cable park but it's to much risk that i dont wanna take.
coricluster

PostPosted: Oct 22, 2010 9:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i have a huge peice of property in berlin maryland near ocean city that may be perfect for this....i have been trying to find a money man for the project...let me know if ur into it
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Wakeboarder Forum Index -> Business and Finance All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Add To Favorites

Jump to: