Wakeboarder Forum Index

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   StatisticsStats   FavoritesFavorites   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages  Log inLog in 
BlogsBlogs   

First Board and CT Binding, please help

View previous topic :: View next topic  
indianajo

PostPosted: Jul 08, 2010 10:29 pm    Post subject: First Board and CT Binding, please help Reply with quote

I have been occasionally riding my bf's board for the past couple of years. He is riding 137 Slingshort and size 10-11 LF Binding. I have recently started jumping and I found his board/binding a little too big for me.

I am 5'2 and 115 pounds. I tried on LF Melissa OT 2009 size 5-7 and fitted perfectly.

I'm deciding between Hyperlite Apex 132, LF Watson 132 or Ronix Vault 134 and LF Melissa CT, LF Watson CT or one of Ronix CT.
It is very hard to find CT binding for my size. I prefer black/darker binding so there's not that many selections for me. Does anyone know a good place to buy smaller size binding? Which ones of the board you think I should buy? Would 134 be too big for me?

Thank you.
Chocoholic
Soul Rider
Soul Rider

City: Dubai

PostPosted: Jul 10, 2010 9:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hiya! For your height and weight you could ride anything between a 130 and 134. My preference is for a slightly bigger board, but it's down to personal choice.

The Melissa is a great little board. You'll find a big difference between Hyperlite and LF, LF would be my preference, they're a bit lighter. Have you tried the Melissa or Wing bindings? They're both really nice, comfy, snug fits.

There's nothing wrong with getting a guys board, but they can be slightly heavier.

lcjdot

City: McKinney

PostPosted: Jul 24, 2010 10:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

My preference is a bigger board also. I rode an O'Brien Skyla 135 for 2 seasons. A little small. I like the stability of a larger board. So, I am riding a guy's 140 Gator board. Hoping for a Ronix "Bill" or "One" 138cm board for my 40th bday in a few weeks.

"There is no life without risk, no wisdom without misjudgments, no character without getting knocked down and picking yourself up again."
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Wakeboarder Forum Index -> Ladies Lounge All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Add To Favorites

Jump to: