Wakeboarder Forum Index

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   StatisticsStats   FavoritesFavorites   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages  Log inLog in 
BlogsBlogs   

LF Riot. anybody ride it??

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Txsurfgirl

PostPosted: Jul 19, 2009 6:42 pm    Post subject: LF Riot. anybody ride it?? Reply with quote

I havent been riding long and been riding an old obrien that was thrown in when I bought a boat a few weeks ago. Been gettin some pretty good air on it though. clear the wake easily. usually 4 to 6 feet of air. I want a board that will help me progress more though. this board caught my attention cuz of the graphics..they r sick! when i started reading about it i read its a surf style board which i like cuz i surf so i love throwing spray off the wake. but i love getting air and want to go bigger so just wanna make sure this board has that pop! or would i be better on the melissa or jet?? or if anybody has suggetions on any other boards im open...
flop

City: montana

PostPosted: Aug 27, 2009 1:28 pm    Post subject: LF Riot. anybody ride it?? Reply with quote

Hey, I ride a liquid force riot 134 with the LF alloy bindings and I've never been happier with a board before Very Happy . I've been riding for 2 years and landed my first backroll with this board. I tried a liquid force melissa but didn't like it as much. What I really like about the riot, is its molted-in fins: they make it really easy to have fun doing surface tricks. This set-up is also really light and makes it easy for you to get a lot of air.
Txsurfgirl

PostPosted: Sep 13, 2009 4:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Awesome thanks so much for the feedback!
Txsurfgirl

PostPosted: Oct 09, 2009 1:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

wow u werent kiddin this board is freakin sick. i could barely ride switch and first time on this board was switchin like it was nothing. on the wake. off the wake. ollie 180s. its so easy on this board! 2nd day on it landed w2w 180 on first try. its super light. couldnt be happier. would recomend this board to anyone!!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Wakeboarder Forum Index -> Ladies Lounge All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Add To Favorites

Jump to: