Wakeboarder Forum Index

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   StatisticsStats   FavoritesFavorites   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages  Log inLog in 
BlogsBlogs   

More shitty cops!
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 35, 36, 37  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Hollywood
PityDaFool Who Posts This Much

City: Door Knob

PostPosted: Jun 30, 2009 9:59 am    Post subject: More shitty cops! Reply with quote

Laughing

Ladies Man
Ladies Man

City: Wilmington, Delaware

PostPosted: Jun 30, 2009 10:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hollywood, Where's my meatloaf?
ontrider
Ladies Man
Ladies Man

City: Russia

PostPosted: Jun 30, 2009 10:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hollywood, that beating was for every ho who didn't know when to keep her mouth shut. Shocked Laughing
Hollywood

PostPosted: Jun 30, 2009 10:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

How Bubb Rubbing dumb are those cops? They had to know there is a camera in there... I'd LOVE to see EJ try to defend this one.
ChrisG
Wakeboarder.Commie
Wakeboarder.Commie

City: Brentwood, CA

PostPosted: Jun 30, 2009 10:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow. Shocked
bjeremi
Soul Rider
Soul Rider

City: Owasso

PostPosted: Jun 30, 2009 10:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Damn that one does look pretty bad. I usually side with police officers in most cases. But dam unless that girl just got done killing little babies and then spit some invisible razer blades at the cop that was just ridiculous. Seriously though how stupid does that guy have to be?
Neognosis
Ladies Man
Ladies Man

City: Webster

PostPosted: Jun 30, 2009 10:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:

How Bubb Rubbing dumb are those cops? They had to know there is a camera in there... I'd LOVE to see EJ try to defend this one.

they are not dumb. they know that their fellow cops will cover for them and protect them, as they probably have done many times in the past. every time you see a cop beating a person on video, you can be pretty sure it's not their first time doing that, they have been protected and just assume that they still will be protected.

Hollywood

PostPosted: Jun 30, 2009 10:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

cameraboy, true.

BTW your signature line sounds a little off... Confused

J_DOGG

City: New Hampshire

PostPosted: Jun 30, 2009 10:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Say good by to your pension!!!!!

Sucka let a little ho get the best of him...

I bet he beats his wife -
He was too comfortable and way to quick taking a swing at a girl/hoe already standing in a jail cell...

Plus doesn't a woman cop need to be present any time they are dealing with female prisoners???

Aubs wrote:
J Dogg - I thought of you last night.

"Everyone wants a bite, it don't happen over night"!
BrentC5Z
Wakeboarder.Commie
Wakeboarder.Commie

City: Tulsa

PostPosted: Jun 30, 2009 10:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Post the link or title por fa vor
Neognosis
Ladies Man
Ladies Man

PostPosted: Jun 30, 2009 12:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I wonder if LawDog ever turns a blind eye to lawbreaking by his brother officers, even on minor things...
E.J.
Ladies Man
Ladies Man

City: Mogadishu

PostPosted: Jun 30, 2009 12:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hollywood wrote:
I'd LOVE to see EJ try to defend this one.

Rolling Eyes
NKCrider
Wakeboarder.com Freak
Wakeboarder.com Freak

City: NKC

PostPosted: Jun 30, 2009 12:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

whoa Shocked
edrex
Wakeboarder.Commie
Wakeboarder.Commie

City: Nor*Cal

PostPosted: Jun 30, 2009 1:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Would love to see that video with sound... I wonder what she said to set him off like that, because the simple act of kicking off her shoe at him could not possibly justify that sort of ass kicking.

nmballa
Wakeboarder.com Freak
Wakeboarder.com Freak

City: Milwaukee

PostPosted: Jun 30, 2009 1:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm guessing that they slapped her with assaulting a police officer and resisting right after that video. Rolling Eyes

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=509037985&ref=profile
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
pyrocasto

City: hendersonville

PostPosted: Jun 30, 2009 6:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think the cops were completely justified with what they did.

At least 50% of the population is retarded so I discount what they think or feel automatically.
Bill Y Bob
Wakeboarder.Commie
Wakeboarder.Commie

City: S.L.C.

PostPosted: Jun 30, 2009 7:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

pyrocasto, Why?

Seems like excessive, unncessary force to me.
Josh R
Wakeboarder.com Freak
Wakeboarder.com Freak

City: Melbourne, Australia

PostPosted: Jun 30, 2009 7:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

A little more info:

http://www.seattlepi.com/local/407640_deputy29.html

Quote:
Schene's conduct came to light because he alleged in a report that the teenager had resisted arrest and assaulted him inside a holding cell at a SeaTac police precinct on Nov. 29, 2008. Detectives sought video evidence from the cell's security camera and instead, found footage of Schene as he punched, kicked and tossed the girl to the floor after she had kicked her shoe at him. In his report, Schene, a training officer and 8-year veteran, said the girl's shoe struck his shin, causing "injury and pain."

NKCrider
Wakeboarder.com Freak
Wakeboarder.com Freak

PostPosted: Jun 30, 2009 7:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Josh R, a kicked shoe caused "injury and pain" cop is either a p*ssy or a complete d!ck... i gotta agree with pyrocasto on this one
jt09
Ladies Man
Ladies Man

City: Austin

PostPosted: Jun 30, 2009 7:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

NKCrider wrote:
Josh R, a kicked shoe caused "injury and pain" cop is either a p*ssy or a complete d!ck... i gotta agree with pyrocasto on this one

your statements are contradictory.
NKCrider
Wakeboarder.com Freak
Wakeboarder.com Freak

PostPosted: Jun 30, 2009 7:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

jt09, meant to click on Bill Y Bob Embarassed
edrex
Wakeboarder.Commie
Wakeboarder.Commie

City: Nor*Cal

PostPosted: Jun 30, 2009 7:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

gurlz r bad@interwebz

pyrocasto

City: hendersonville

PostPosted: Jun 30, 2009 8:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

pyrocasto wrote:
I think the cops were completely justified with what they did.

Arrow Arrow Laughing

jt09 wrote:
NKCrider wrote:

your statements are contradictory.

He just knew how I really felt. Laughing

Hope the cop rots in a cell, get pissed and kicks his shoe at the guard, and then gets the sh*t kicked out of him. It would be great irony.

At least 50% of the population is retarded so I discount what they think or feel automatically.
RampageWake
Wakeboarder.Commie
Wakeboarder.Commie

City: Houston

PostPosted: Jun 30, 2009 8:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

so hard to take sides. the beat down was fine with me, b:tch needs to STFU. one more beatdown needed to teach officer respect for the position he is sworn to uphold. The difference in the two idiots is that the cop is supposed to be a professional trained to handle himself in difficult situations. His unprofessional conduct warrants his dismissal.

RIP M.H.Legge
MasonH
Soul Rider
Soul Rider

City: Eufaula

PostPosted: Jun 30, 2009 9:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

What a tool. "Injury and pain"?

LOLOLOLOLOLOL
lawdog2131
Outlaw
Outlaw

City: Near South Bend

PostPosted: Jun 30, 2009 9:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

She must have been wearing steel toed shoes which is why it caused so much injury and pain. Just so people know most cops dont beat cases because other cops cover for them, they beat cases because they know exactly how the system works and what to say and when to say it. People work the system everyday. For the record, although it wasn't a serious ass whipping I dont agree with it totally....but I wasn't there so I cant be too judgemental.

Quote:

I wonder if LawDog ever turns a blind eye to lawbreaking by his brother officers, even on minor things...

What do you consider minor things???
jt09
Ladies Man
Ladies Man

City: Austin

PostPosted: Jul 01, 2009 4:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

lawdog2131 wrote:
it wasn't a serious ass whipping I dont agree with it totally....but I wasn't there so I cant be too judgemental.

what a f*cking tool. this shlt right here is why the public doesn't trust you c*cksuckers.
Neognosis
Ladies Man
Ladies Man

PostPosted: Jul 01, 2009 5:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:

so people know most cops dont beat cases because other cops cover for them, they beat cases because they know exactly how the system works and what to say and when to say it.

I wager that most "cases" never see charges brought or get uncovered at all, because cops cover for each other.

Quote:

What do you consider minor things???

Ever seen someone mistreat a suspect or witness? Ever run red lights when you don't have cause to, just because you don't feel like sitting there? Ever seen another cop give someone a hard time just because they can, not for any real reason? How many people that get caught speeding do you or your bro's let go becaus they know another cop, while you ticket someone driving less recklessly just because they don't have a PBA card or a brother that is on the force? How many times have you laughed at a racial slur made by a fellow officer, or laughed at a joke a fellow officer was telling at the expense of a citizen that they pushed around or made eat siht because they have the power?

You guys cover for each other, everyone knows it, everyone has seen examples of it, and it's why we don't trust you or feel safe around you. At least some of us.

There's a community up here called Greece. There are two cops going to jail. One for drunk driving, the other for coercing BJs and favors from women who he caught breaking the law, and for feeling women up at traffic stops. The guy who crashed while drunk called a fellow greece cop, who tried to cover for him. they just got caught.

The evidence shows that these two were doing this for YEARS. This guy was driving drunk for years, and they knew it. this other guy was abusing women for YEARS.

Now, you can't tell me that every other cop on the greece police force didn't know these two people were doing this. But it took someone from outside the dept to expose it and stop it. The chief is FINALLY up on charges, because he allegedly looked the other way for the better part of 10 years.

I find it hard to believe that this is an isolated incident, and that this same stuff does not go on across the entire country.

Tell me what you want Lawdog, but I think you know that I'm right deep down. I bet there's something right now that you know was not right, done by a fellow officer, that you are letting slide because he's one of your brothers in blue, and that relationship is more important than the citizens you are supposed to protect. Maybe not, I hope not, I hope you are a better cop, but this is one reason that a lot of people do not feel like you make us safer. We are more afraid of you.

Last edited by Neognosis on Jul 01, 2009 5:52 am; edited 1 time in total
Lindsay
Wakeboarder.Commie
Wakeboarder.Commie

City: NYC

PostPosted: Jul 01, 2009 5:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

lawdog2131, so you think he actually needed to punch her two more times after he and his partner had her pinned to the ground? That a punch, a slam of her head into the wall, a body slam to the ground, and two more punches is NOT a serious asswhipping for a 15 year old girl? Lovely.
Lop
Wakeboarder.com Freak
Wakeboarder.com Freak

City: St Louis MO

PostPosted: Jul 01, 2009 5:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Watch the video again here http://www.seattlepi.com/local/407640_deputy29.html... she doesn't kick her shoe at him she flips it out of the room and she is taking off the other when he tackles her. The shoe appears to hit him around the knee area but not hard enough to justify a beating. It almost appears she was being instructed to remove her shoes.

After you do that, help me find me leprechaun..... Rolling Eyes
Neognosis
Ladies Man
Ladies Man

PostPosted: Jul 01, 2009 6:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:

lawdog2131, so you think he actually needed to punch her two more times after he and his partner had her pinned to the ground? That a punch, a slam of her head into the wall, a body slam to the ground, and two more punches is NOT a serious asswhipping for a 15 year old girl? Lovely.

In all fairness, 'dog just said he wasn't going to be judgemental given that he was not there and doesn't know the deal. I think cops are pretty fast to take this attitude when it's one of their own in trouble. But I think a lot of us have seen cops take the exact opposite attitude in real life when dealing with the public. How many of you have dealt with a cop and you can tell he's already decided that you are a "dirtbag" and doesn't give a F what you say or what actually happened?

Commodore
Ladies Man
Ladies Man

PostPosted: Jul 01, 2009 6:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lop, she was. This video has been around for a few months. She was told to take her shoes off. They do this in basic holding so you don't kill yourself with the laces.
Lindsay
Wakeboarder.Commie
Wakeboarder.Commie

City: NYC

PostPosted: Jul 01, 2009 6:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

lawdog2131 wrote:
For the record, although it wasn't a serious ass whipping I dont agree with it totally....but I wasn't there so I cant be too judgemental.

cameraboy, if you're referring to this statement, he's hedged his opinion three different ways. That's better double talk than most politicians.

This is how I interpret his double talk:
--he didn't think it was a serious asswhipping
--he doesn't agree with it totally, but he's hedging that he might agree with it if he was there

I'd like to know how far the cop would have had to go for Lawdog to call it a serious asswhipping.
Hollywood

PostPosted: Jul 01, 2009 6:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

decapitation
LakeIolaLuke
Wakeboarder.com Freak
Wakeboarder.com Freak

City: Lake Iola/Orlando

PostPosted: Jul 01, 2009 6:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I had to sit around in cuffs for 5 hours while the cops searched my house about a month ago. Our Faggot neighbor (ex-cop) called crimeline and said we were trafficking drugs from our house. Cops said they had been doing surveillance for the past month and knew who all of our clientele was, and about how much we were pushing. There are four roommates at my house, all four of us have girlfriends, and one of them was in the process of selling a dog via craigslist, so he had been interviewing potential owners for the past week or so. When the cops came, they kicked in two open doors, broke the doorframes, pulled everything out of the fridge and pantry, and tore everything to shreds. while we were detained, one cop continued to harrass my roommates girlfriend about being a slut by saying she was probably the whole house's girlfriend and she just sticks around for the d|ck until she cried. In the end, they found my roommates pipe, but no drugs of any kind in the entire house. He was arrested for paraphernalia, the rest of us were let go after 5 hours.

F*CK you Lawdog, and your whole gang

IMG_0136.jpg

Description:
my bedroom after the search
 Filesize:  85.03 KB
 Viewed:  557779 Time(s)

Last edited by LakeIolaLuke on Jul 01, 2009 6:29 am; edited 1 time in total
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Wakeboarder Forum Index -> Non-Wakeboarding All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 35, 36, 37  Next
Page 1 of 37

Add To Favorites

Jump to: