Wakeboarder Forum Index

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   StatisticsStats   FavoritesFavorites   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages  Log inLog in 
BlogsBlogs   

The general order of things...

View previous topic :: View next topic  
tonality
Soul Rider
Soul Rider

City: DFW

PostPosted: Dec 18, 2008 12:23 pm    Post subject: The general order of things... Reply with quote

So when you guys are gearing up to hit the slopes, what have you found to be the most comfortable way to wear all the crap on your head? Hat under or over goggles? Headphones under goggle strap to ensure a good fit, or over and don't worry if they want to fall off when you ragdoll? In-ear or over-ear? I've found that if i use in-ears and put my goggles over them, not only do they hurt like hell after a while, but they tend to get jammed so far into my ear that the wax covers em and i can't hear sh&*...so i'm thinking some decent over-ears this season.

Also, since i have a funny-shaped head, i have a helluva time keeping a hat low enough on my brow, giving that ever-so-clever 'gaper' look.

Thoughts?

kdip
Wakeboarder.Commie
Wakeboarder.Commie

City: Coquitlam, BC

PostPosted: Dec 18, 2008 4:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I wear my goggles over my toque. But I wear my goggles low in the front. It's a kinda style people have been picking up on.

I don't listen to music when I ride, I like to hear my surrounding because I know I would probably kill someone.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Wakeboarder Forum Index -> Snowboarding All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Add To Favorites

Jump to: