Wakeboarder Forum Index

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   StatisticsStats   FavoritesFavorites   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages  Log inLog in 
BlogsBlogs   

Slider Questions

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Wakeboarder Forum Index -> Cable Parks and Slider Talk
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Jack P

PostPosted: Dec 01, 2008 5:44 pm    Post subject: Slider Questions Reply with quote

Does anyone have any good plans for a slider?
I have never hit one. How long should it be etc...? What do you think of rave sliders?

Thanks Jack
BoarderDudeErik

City: Pickerington

PostPosted: Dec 10, 2008 4:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey Jack. Thanks for putting that post on my topic. I'm working on a slider now as a side project to the winch. I didn't even know you could still find rave sliders. I saw some videos of them on youtube. You should check them out but to me they look terrible. The one I saw was terribly unstable and people kept falling off to the side because of it. I'm working on my own slider now. Whatever you do just make sure the angle between the up part and the flat part isn't too big. Otherwise you'll just launch off of it and never hit the flat section. A post I read said it should be no greater than 15 degrees. Are you able to plant it into your lake (or whatever your using) or do you want it to be portable?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Wakeboarder Forum Index -> Cable Parks and Slider Talk All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Add To Favorites

Jump to: