Wakeboarder Forum Index

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   StatisticsStats   FavoritesFavorites   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages  Log inLog in 
BlogsBlogs   

Hyperlite Eden

View previous topic :: View next topic  
pawakechic

City: Hermitage

PostPosted: May 30, 2008 8:26 am    Post subject: Hyperlite Eden Reply with quote

I recently bought a 2008 hyperlite Eden. I am a Intermediate rider and i have noticed that when I cut in the board wants to butterslide and the board is extremely slow!! I have been trying to cross the wake with the board and have been having alot of trouble getting enough pop and speed. I used a friends bored yesterday and got closer to crossing the wake.
I was wondering if anyone else had this sort of issue with the hyperlite eden.

Also i was looking between the Ronix Coy, or the LF Jett. and didn't know which one I should get between the two. HELP!
Wakeboarder3780
Wakeboarder.Commie
Wakeboarder.Commie

City: Wausau

PostPosted: May 30, 2008 4:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I would imagine if you feel that you arent able to cut hard without it boardsliding on you thats probably the reason you arent wake to waking like usual. If you feel you cant cut as progressive as before you arent going to launch as far on your wake to wake attempts.

I have not personally ridden this board, but I do ride the belmont, which if you take out the middle fin is a very loose feel. It's all a matter of personal preference. Personally I love the fact that the board goes into a butterslide so easily. Furthermore I STILL feel like i can cut super hard against the wake even with the board being so loose. It takes a little getting used to but if you dont like the loose feel I would say go to bigger fins to get yourself a little more traction, if they are molded you are SOL Sad

AK$

City: Houston

PostPosted: Oct 28, 2008 7:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I ride a Hyperlide Eden 125 right now and I hate it - I always ride my friend's board. However, I don't have the slow speed problem (probably coming from my racing background) or a problem with the board wanting to go into a butterslide, I can control it pretty well but I do have a problem with just skimming across on my w2w's and not getting any pop, I can still make them just not as easy on a bigger board. I'm looking to switch to the Ronix Coy as well. Hope that helped! Glad to know I'm not the only one having problems on that board... It is a straight beginner board from what I was told too. (Which was perfect at the time I bought it...)
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Wakeboarder Forum Index -> Ladies Lounge All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Add To Favorites

Jump to: