Wakeboarder Forum Index

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   StatisticsStats   FavoritesFavorites   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages  Log inLog in 
BlogsBlogs   

Any experience with Creditenhancements of Istanbul?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Wakeboarder Forum Index -> Business and Finance
View previous topic :: View next topic  
John28002

PostPosted: Feb 24, 2008 11:43 am    Post subject: Any experience with Creditenhancements of Istanbul? Reply with quote

Anybody dealt with http://Creditenhancements.com of Istanbul Turkey? They claim to have a workable concept in accordance to which they provide investors with reserved cash funds for HYIP entries. I would appreciate to hear about your experience with this company.

G.M. Papadopulos
sandm
Outlaw
Outlaw

PostPosted: Feb 24, 2008 4:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

spam?

I'm not clicking...
spyd4r
Addict
Addict

PostPosted: Feb 24, 2008 4:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Can you enhance my credit please.

and by enhance I am sure you mean destroy.

gswake
Wakeboarder.Commie
Wakeboarder.Commie

City: Little Rock

PostPosted: Feb 24, 2008 6:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Anybody sucker enough to click on the link? Laughing

One and only post on here and he's asking for references for a foreign firm? Rolling Eyes

ontrider
Ladies Man
Ladies Man

City: Russia

PostPosted: Feb 24, 2008 6:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I clicked on the big exclamation button.
gswake
Wakeboarder.Commie
Wakeboarder.Commie

City: Little Rock

PostPosted: Feb 25, 2008 7:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Google hit #12:
    Posted by JamesCoburn (Friday, March 07, 2003)
    SBLCs for enhancement purposes
    The Principal Providers Group offers a service to leverage available financial resources and to accelerate financial growth.The Principal Providers Group is a global alliance arranging Standby Letters of Credit for enhancement purposes. SBLCs are issued by major world banks to enhance lines of credit for our clients at their own banks. An enhancement SBLC is very powerful, but it is not a negotiable instrument or to be considered a security. Our enhancement instruments are available against a "leasing fee" only. The Principal Providers Group can arrange such instruments through this new cooperation with unconditional verbiage and we have the possibility to use some of the largest banks in the world to send out these financial enhancement instruments to a client's receiving bank via SWIFT or ktt. This could open credit lines at the client's bank which the client usually would not have access to. You can obtain full details if you visit http://www.Creditenhancements.com/s...

Wow - 5 years old. And maybe I'm naive, but this sounds like an invitation to fraud (if not outright fraud itself.)

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Wakeboarder Forum Index -> Business and Finance All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Add To Favorites

Jump to: