Wakeboarder Forum Index

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   StatisticsStats   FavoritesFavorites   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages  Log inLog in 
BlogsBlogs   

WOMEN: a $700 adv setup for $300...a steal!

View previous topic :: View next topic  
devildogavtr

City: bloomington

PostPosted: Dec 21, 2007 6:56 pm    Post subject: WOMEN: a $700 adv setup for $300...a steal! Reply with quote

Hey ladies,
It breaks my heart, but I need to sell my board to cover some fianical issues. This is truely the best setup I've ever riden and I get TONS of positive comments from guys and girls about the look of the set up. I only used the board a couple of times! I would rather sell the two as a set than apart.

I am selling my 2006 Obrien 136 Atla with 2006 LF LTD Ed. Minx bindings.

Here's the stats for each:

2006 OBrien Atla (136)
Length: 136.50 cm/53.74 in.
Mid width: 42.40 cm/16.69 in.
Tip width: N/A
Surface Area: N/A
Weight: N/A
Rocker: 5.90 cm/2.32 in.
Rocker type: Progressive
MSRP: $399.99 USD

Skill level: Advanced
Fin configuration: Two 1.1" Glock aluminum fins on each end
Weight range: 130 lbs. to 180 lbs.
Stance width range: 45.70 cm/17.99 in. to 60.90 cm/23.98 in.
Construction: PBT top w/ injection core
Company website: OBrien.com

Company comments: With a progressive rocker, this board is not only fast, but has an explosiveness off the wake that has riders going bigger than they ever dreamed possible. The R&D team at O'Brien have widened the tip, tail and mid-section of the board, while keeping the edge-to-edge characteristics of a narrower board. The Atla also boasts an elevated composite exoskeleton for strength, lighter weight and responsiveness.
*Progressive rocker - Very fast ride like a continuous rocker board and the pop of a three-stage
*Wide tip/tail - More explosive pop off the wake
*4-Fin design - At any time while edging, there is a fin in the water for edge hold
*Double concave hull - Pops the board off the wake with increased surface area
*Elevated deck - Gives the board strength while reducing weight
*Beveled edges - Helps prolong the life of the board

About the LF Ltd Ed Minx (2006)
The Liquid Force Minx wakeboard binding continues to dominate the womens market. Wonder why? It was designed by Melissa Marquardt and officially approved by all of our Maven riders. With a softer flex pattern and softer molded heel and toe pieces, this boot is the ultimate in comfort and performance. The dual lace zones and Magneat-O lace ends allow you to dial in support while staying out of harms way. Enjoy a true high-end boot that offers lightweight, cozy performance that is complemented with tasteful styling. Key Features of the Liquid Force Minx Ltd Womens

Wakeboard Bindings:
Sewn Overlay Technology/Integrated Stretch Zone - Maximum support and comfort with stretch and release points where needed.
Molded EVA/Lycra Heel Piece - Molded heel kidneys lock your heel into riding position providing support, response and superior hold. Lycra provides a soft comfortable heel that is easy on your foot.
Molded Rubber Toe - Eliminates pinch points to fit your foot the way a boot should with a soft flex pattern.
C4 EVA Footbed - Canted for proper alignment. Cupped for maximum hold. Contoured for premium arch support. Comfortable helium impact zones for shock and pain free riding all day.
Helium Air-cell System - The lightest materials available absorb impact and shock.
Dual Lace Zones - Fine tune your desired feel, support and hold.
Padded Inner Cuff - Padded for comfort and leg friendly support.
Magneat-O Lace Ends - Magnetic lace ends fit into a custom pocket and hold your laces secure and out of the way

DSCF0309.JPG

Description:
 Filesize:  25.29 KB
 Viewed:  2610 Time(s)

DSCF0308.JPG

Description:
 Filesize:  27.74 KB

d_509.jpg

Description:
 Filesize:  43.03 KB

atla2.jpg

Description:
 Filesize:  141.98 KB

atla1.jpg

Description:
 Filesize:  98.62 KB

"Some people spend an entire lifetime wondering if they made a difference. The Marines don't have that problem." -PRESIDENT RONALD REAGAN, 1985
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Wakeboarder Forum Index -> Classified Ads All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Add To Favorites

Jump to: