Wakeboarder Forum Index

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   StatisticsStats   FavoritesFavorites   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages  Log inLog in 
BlogsBlogs   

03 Glastron SX195 for sale-Fully setup for wakeboarding.

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Board2die
Outlaw
Outlaw

City: Sacramento

PostPosted: Dec 17, 2007 11:48 am    Post subject: 03 Glastron SX195 for sale-Fully setup for wakeboarding. Reply with quote

It comes with great sadness to say that I am going to be selling my boat in the next couple of months. I am not getting much use out of it since I bought my motorcycle, and I have a ton of friends with boats, so I am going to sell it.

I plan on listing it on various boat websites in the spring, but I thought that I would put it on the forum if someone else wants to get first dibs.

Model/features:

1) 2003 Glastron SX195 with 220hp V8 Mercruiser. (I bought the boat in 2004 off the showroom floor at Barry Paulsen's Rancho Cordova, CA)

2) No more than 50 hours (the boat has always been garaged, and has never been exposed to rain or harsh elements)

3) Monster tower, with "12" inch sub, and 6 speakers

4) I am looking for $15,500 (basically looking to break even and pay off my loan)

See my profile for photos, and send me a PM if you are interested.

www.wynnwithfitness.net
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Wakeboarder Forum Index -> Classified Ads All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Add To Favorites

Jump to: