Wakeboarder Forum Index

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   StatisticsStats   FavoritesFavorites   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages  Log inLog in 
BlogsBlogs   

Kicker/slider Idea

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Wakeboarder Forum Index -> Cable Parks and Slider Talk
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Boarding_Chippie

City: Brisbane, Australia

PostPosted: May 26, 2003 1:31 am    Post subject: Kicker/slider Idea Reply with quote

I go to Colloge, and I m in a course that makes two wooden boats a 2.4m nutshell pram dinghy and a 3.3 wooden planing hull boat which just just store away and not use, i was thinking of using the 3.3 metre boat as a slider/kicker the keal has a of rise about 1 ich off the hull, and the bow and sides are angle about the same angle as a kicker, I was thinking of putting folations foam in her and tipping her upside down and anchoring her with two anchors one at the stern and one at the bow with short ropes/chian/ or wire to keep her moving as much.

What do you people think of this idea? I would like some feedback to see if this idea has been done before or any thinks it is a good idea Question
Cary K.
Outlaw
Outlaw

City: Wilson, NC

PostPosted: May 26, 2003 12:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've done basically the same thing. I had a 14 foot aluminum boat and put barrells in it, flipped it upside down and slid on the top of it. Worked pretty good. I ended up putting braces on the inside and attached PVC to it and put wooden sides, and can now just tow it out, anchor it down and hit it. Don't have to flip it over anymore, and is much better on the boards !!!
Jet Pilot
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Wakeboarder Forum Index -> Cable Parks and Slider Talk All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Add To Favorites

Jump to: