Wakeboarder Forum Index

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   StatisticsStats   FavoritesFavorites   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages  Log inLog in 
BlogsBlogs   

My new kicker + slider top question

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Wakeboarder Forum Index -> Cable Parks and Slider Talk
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Razor71

City: Toronto

PostPosted: Apr 18, 2007 1:36 pm    Post subject: My new kicker + slider top question Reply with quote

Here is my first kicker with transition. The other one I have been riding for a few years now is just straight. Does this new one have too much slope at the end?

Also, I am going to replace the top of my slider which was previously PVC piping. I am thinking "trex" but I cannot find it up here in Ontario. Home depot says that "lifelong" is the same kind of composite decking just a different brand name.

My slider is made up of 8 foot floating sections, which I link together on hte water. My question is does anybody have any ideas on how to join the top peices smoothly?
Razor71

City: Toronto

PostPosted: Apr 18, 2007 1:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Here are pictures of the rail with the PVC top (keep in mind that these are only the first two sections, last year I made a third flat section to go after these two and this year I making a fourth section)

There is also pictures of my old straight kicker.
otiswunguy
Addict
Addict

City: Sammamish

PostPosted: May 05, 2007 6:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That kicker is really steep. I had on just like it. Front flip city. The easy fix was this for me.[/img]
furitive_revolution
Outlaw
Outlaw

City: Oshawa

PostPosted: Jun 19, 2007 11:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hmoe Depot does not sell trex. Me and my bro got ours from home hardware i believe it was. Don't be surprised when you see the bill though. 3 16 foot pieces came to over $200. Basically it will double the cost of your slider. It has for us twice now. But you can't beat the stuff.
ORIGINryder
Soul Rider
Soul Rider

City: San Antonio

PostPosted: Aug 22, 2007 9:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

otiswunguy, what material is that on the rail to the side of the kicker? what does that cost just ballpark? i'm thinkin about puttin somethin like that on a dock out here and it looks like it would be perfect..
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Wakeboarder Forum Index -> Cable Parks and Slider Talk All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Add To Favorites

Jump to: